Recently, thousands of computers have been infected by Antivirus 7. So it is not surprising to see a question like ‘how to remove Antivirus 7 from my computer’ posted in several online security forums.
Antivirus 7 is a virulent virus. It is a disguised security suite that promises to remove all kinds of malware and virus infections. When your computer gets infected, you will constantly receive numerous security notifications that provide details of serious virus infections. These notifications are fakes and designed only to scare you. This virus aims to compel you to buy the full version of the program which is worthless.
The Need to Delete Antivirus 7
Antivirus 7 can be used to steal your credit card number. If you buy the program, the developers of this virus can get hold of your financial information. They can use it to steal more money from you and to use your credit card for fraudulent activities. This software can also infect your system and spread to your friends’ computers. The more infected people there are, the more everyone is vulnerable to viruses.
You will feel that your computer is crawling with molds and you need to remove Antivirus 7 as soon as possible. Do not wait for your system to be further compromised, Remove Antivirus 7Now!
How to Remove Antivirus 7 from My Computer:
It is possible to remove this virus while using the Add/Remove Programs in the control panel. To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Please open Trojan Virus once and then click on “Start > Run”
2. Type in “AV7” in the box and then click on “OK”
3. A window will open where you can see the files that have been infected by this and want to remove them
4. Click on each file that you see and click on “Remove”
5. Do the same for all the files that are on your computer
6. Restart your computer
7. After restart your computer, click on “Tasks”
8. Click on “Start Computer”
9. Enter “http://www.SpeedMyPc.co.uk” in the box that appears then click Go or Torrent
11. Go to the Internet Settings then click on “Advanced”
12. Under the “OBJECT_NAME” field, you can see the name of the virus that infected your computer.
13. Click on the “Edit” button then click on “Remove”
14. Check all the boxes and click “OK”